111 East Craig Place
The magnificent home at 111 East Craig was built in 1907 by Mr. Francis Hillyer, president of the Hillyer-Deutsch-Jarrett Co, lumber manufacturers. In 1992, the home was purchased by Keystone School from Mildred English, a well-known interior designer. The school renovated the home to accommodate grades 2-4, as well as serve as a library for the lower school. In 2006 fire damaged the library and several classrooms on the second floor. Thanks to generous donations and a grant from the Ewing Halsell Foundation, it has been beautifully restored, with special attention given to the original wood and Redondo tile floors.
- Year Built: 1907
- Home Style: Classical Revival